E-FILE 101 - COLUMBUS, OH
Date: Sunday, August 6, 2023
Time: 9am- 5pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Who is it for: Great for beginner & intermediate e-file users!
What will you learn: Erica will help you gain confidence and increase your dry manicure service speed. In this class, you will learn to use a wide variety of bits for cuticle work, shaping, product removal and product lifting. The format of this workshop features instruction, demos, and hands-on training!
- Bit kit valued at $100 (which you will use during the hands-on training)
- You may already have some of these bits but remember: bits wear out and you can always use new ones!
- Certificate of completion
What to bring: Your e-file, an extension cord, and packed lunch.
How to prepare:
- Both of your hands should have grown out product (we recommend at least 2 weeks) and be in need of a balance/fill. Acceptable base products include: structured gel, acrylic, soft gel tips, or regular gel polish with TWO base coats.
- Refrain from doing any cuticle work on yourself for at least +2 weeks leading up to the class.
- Bring two gloved practice hands (picture below):
- A gloved practice hand is a dish glove filled with flour and tied off with a rubber band and full-well tips glued to the fingers. See an example and learn why we require this here. Do NOT bring a plastic trainer hand (you will ruin it).
- On one gloved practice hand: apply 2 layers of gel base coat, color & top coat.
- On the other gloved practice hand: apply product enhancements (ex: structured gel or acrylic, or a double layer of base if using regular gel polish) - be sure not to perfect the enhancements as we will practice filing and shaping them.
- NOTE: If you only offer one service type, feel free to put that product/enhancement on both practice hands. If you only offer regular gel polish, be sure to put TWO layers of base coat on both yourself, and your practice hands.
Gloved Practice Hand:
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made with more than 72 hours notice prior to the class in order to receive a refund of the class cost less $100. No refunds will be given for cancellations made with less than 72 hours notice. If the class is canceled by the instructor, a full refund will be given.
Full payment due at checkout unless Shop Pay is selected.
Free Shipping on Orders $150+. Please contact the Erica’s ATA team to report damages within 14-days of receiving the item at firstname.lastname@example.org Read our full returns policy in our FAQ page.
Take your dry manicure skills to the next level!
Join us for an in-person class where you will get hands-on e-file experience, and one-on-one attention from our industry experts.