DRY PEDI + ONYFIX - COLUMBUS, OH
Date: Tuesday, August 8, 2023
Location: Columbus, OH
Who is it for: Anyone who wants to up their pedicure game!
What will you learn:
9am - 5pm | Dry Pedicures: Dry pedicures are a cleaner, safer and more efficient way to help your clients achieve their smooth, silky feet goals. In this portion of class, you’ll receive education, demos, and hands-on training in the following skills:
- Cracked heel (fissures) exfoliation
- Callus debulking w/ e-file
- Cuticle cleaning w/ e-file
- Sidewall cleaning
- Toenail cutting, shaping
- Aseptic techniques
6pm - 8pm | Optional Onyfix Nail Correction Certification: Learn how to relieve ingrown and involuted toenail pain for your clients with Onyfix nail correction system. Onyfix is a NEW universal system and a total game changer for the nail industry: it offers a pain-free solution for toenail deformities by correcting the nail shape through natural nail growth. Adding Onyfix to your services will expand your pedicure menu and offer a solution for pain relief with lasting results for your clients, all while making you more money in the process. Read about the benefits of Onyfix & see results below.
- Dry Pedi Bit Kit valued at $100, which you will use during the training
- Dry Pedi Certificate & eligibility to be featured on our Tech Locator.
- Optional - Onyfix kit & Certification valued at $725, 24/7 access to the Onyfix online training center in case you need a refresher after class, and eligibility to purchase Onyfix products and to be featured as an Onyfix professional on our Tech Locator
What to bring: Your e-file, extension cord, a face mask, and packed meal(s).
How to prepare: STOP all foot care on yourself for several weeks/months leading up to class. Come to class without product on the toenails. Attendees will be working on one other during hands-on practice.
Benefits of Onyfix:
- Pain-free solution for ingrown nails
- Rapid pain relief
- Corrects the nail through natural nail growth
- Effective without exerting force on the nail
- Individually adaptable system
- Effectiveness confirmed by studies
- Suitable for diabetics
- No restrictions on client activities (incl. swimming/sauna)
- Nail polish can still be used
- Watch explainer video here
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made with more than 72 hours notice prior to the class in order to receive a refund of the class cost less $100. No refunds will be given for cancellations made with less than 72 hours notice. If the class is canceled by the instructor, a full refund will be given.
Full payment due at checkout unless Shop Pay is selected.
Free Shipping on Orders $150+. Please contact the Erica’s ATA team to report damages within 14-days of receiving the item at firstname.lastname@example.org Read our full returns policy in our FAQ page.
Take your dry manicure skills to the next level!
Join us for an in-person class where you will get hands-on e-file experience, and one-on-one attention from our industry experts.