Plant-based. No mixing required.
This plant-based ready-to-use disinfectant harnesses the power of citric acid to knock out 99.9% of viruses and bacteria! Because LUCAS-CIDE CA is an EPA Category IV disinfectant (lowest level of toxicity), it has highly biodegradable ingredients and no harmful or irritating residues. Streak-free and gentle means it won’t harm materials like acrylics and vinyl. PLUS it can be used on fabrics like capes, aprons, and spa robes creating an anti-microbial safe guard for clients and staff.
LUCAS-CIDE CA features:
- EPA List N and List Q approved (effective against COVID-19 and emerging viral pathogens like Monkeypox)
- Full disinfection in 5 minutes
- Hospital grade disinfectant
- Kills TB
- Cleans without harsh chemicals
- Eliminates odor-causing bacteria
- Safe for use around dogs and cats
- Free of bleach, ammonia, chlorine, disinfectant alcohol,
parabens, phenols, glycol solvents, gluten, phosphate and formaldehyde
TO DISINFECT: Spray and wet hard, non-porous surface or item to be disinfected thoroughly. Leave for 5 minutes. Wipe or let air dry. No rinsing or wiping is required after using. For soft surface sanitization: Pre-clean. Spray 6-8 inches from soft surface until wet. Let stand for 60 seconds. Allow to air dry.
EPA registration number 34810 35 3974.
Not available to ship internationally.
Made in USA
Take your dry manicure skills to the next level!
Join us for an in-person class where you will get hands-on e-file experience, and one-on-one attention from our industry experts.