About the Product
Date: Saturday, October 19th, 2024
Time: 9:00am- 5:00pm
Location: Nashville, TN
Created for nail professionals and students with basic to intermediate e-file experience, this workshop is designed to build confidence and efficiency for your manicure services. Through demos, hands-on training and individualized guidance, you'll learn to use a variety of tools and techniques for cuticle exfoliation, nail prep, removal and product shaping. Includes bit kit valued at $100 and a completion certificate. Does not count towards CE hours.
How to prepare:
- Both of your hands should have grown out product (we recommend at least 2 weeks) and be in need of a balance/fill. Acceptable base products include: structured gel, acrylic, soft gel tips, or regular gel polish with TWO base coats.
- Refrain from doing any cuticle work on yourself for at least a week (or longer) leading up to the class.
- Bring two gloved practice hands (picture below):
- A gloved practice hand is a dish glove filled with flour and tied off with a rubber band and full-well tips glued to the fingers. See an example and learn why we require this here. Do NOT bring a plastic trainer hand (you will ruin it).
- On one gloved practice hand: apply 2 layers of gel base coat, color & top coat.
- On the other gloved practice hand: apply product enhancements (ex: structured gel or acrylic, or a double layer of base if using regular gel polish) - be sure not to perfect the enhancements as we will practice filing and shaping them.
- NOTE: If you only offer one service type, feel free to put that product/enhancement on both practice hands. If you only offer regular gel polish, be sure to put TWO layers of base coat on both yourself, and your practice hands.
Full payment due at checkout unless Shop Pay is selected.
What to Bring
Take your dry manicure skills to the next level!
Join us for an in-person class where you will get hands-on e-file experience, and one-on-one attention from our industry experts.